Thanksgiving is approaching fast, and you just don’t have the time to cook a whole turkey. Or maybe you have a small two person dinner planned? Whatever the reason, Bob’s Turkey Thighs recipe is the answer you’ve been looking for. You can have a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner with turkey, and all the fixings you’re craving.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Two Turkey Thighs
- Box of Dressing – we like Mrs. Cubbison’s
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 ½ cups stock
- 1 T Mangia Dry rub – you can get it here
- Mashed potatoes
- Take thighs and lollipop them.
- Make stuffing
- Stuff thighs and put in 9×14 baking dish with remaining stuffing all around.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350F for an hour.
- Uncover and broil for 10 minutes to crisp top.
- While thighs are cooking make sides.
The video below sums it all up for you. Let us know in the comments how you scale down your Thanksgiving cooking and what you think of our Turkey Thighs!