This Spiced Toasted Walnuts recipe is great for a movie night snack, or a nice addition to your fancy cheese plate!
- Cooking spray
- MangiaTV Sweet Cajun Dry Rub
- egg white
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray
- Whisk egg white and coat the walnuts, Spread on the baking sheet and season with MangiaTV Sweet Cajun Dry Rub.
- Bake about 7 minutes, toss, bake another 7-10 minutes until toasted.
- Put on a movie or set in a bowl next to the cheese plate at your dinner party and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.