To celebrate the arrival of the Mangia.tv Cajun Shrimp Mojo (get it here) we’re showing you how to make Sauteed Cajun Shrimp And Baby Bok Choi!
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled deveined, patted dry)
- 4 stalks baby bok choy
- Mangia Shrimp Mojo (hard to use too much)
- ½ sweet onion (diced)
- 3-5 tablespoons cooking oil of choice
- Peel and devein shrimp, or have your favorite seafood purveyor do it, and coat with half of the cooking oil and ½ bag shrimp mojo per pound of shrimp.
- Steam halved baby bok choy for five minutes till they just start to turn color. Let cool, then chop into ½ inch slices.
- Get a sauté pan hot (cook the pan) add the remaining oil and onion. when onions have started to turn fully brown add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4-6 minutes stirring or flipping in pan (all wrist) When shrimp are nearly done and slightly charred, add baby bok choy, toss for a couple more minutes.
- You can serve this over rice, pasta, polenta, your lover..what ever!!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.