Roasted Vegetables – a tasty and colorful dish for your dinner table.
- 1 Acorn Squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 Carrots
- Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2-3 Purple Sweet Potatoes, boiled, cooled and cubed
- Cajun Mangia Dry Rub, as much as you want (couple Tablespoons)
- salt – optional (Mangia Rubs are low-sodium)
- Olive Oil
- any other vegetables you want!
- Boil the potatoes in salted water, let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Peel all vegetables and cube/dice so they all are similar size. Use the size of brussels sprouts as a guide.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Coat generously in olive oil and “make it rain” with Mangia Rub. Add salt (if desired).
- Roast 20 minutes, toss and flip. Roast another 20-25 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.