Guaranteed to give you breath you could fight Godzilla with! True story.
Cajun Pulled Pork on Garlic Bread
- One Pork tenderloin
- 3 Tablespoons Mangia Dry Cajun Rub
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons minced Garlic
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 Loaf of fresh Italian bread or baguette
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
1. Rub the tenderloin thoroughly with the Mangia.tv Dry Cajun Rub and wrap in foil.
2. Slow cook the tenderloin, in the oven, grill or smoker, for about 5 hours at 220*F.
3. About 30 minutes before the meat finishes, combine the butter and minced garlic and heat on low to allow the garlic to roast.
4. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes. While the meat rests, spread the butter and garlic on the bread.
5. Toast the bread while pulling apart the pork, should be very easy to separate.
6. Place pickles and sour cream on the toasted bread and cover with pork.
7. Sprinkle cheese mix on and broil for a minute to melt cheese.
9. Fight Godzilla with your breath