Mangia.tv Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
- 1/2 c. roughly chopped almonds
- 1/2 c. roughly chopped cashews
- 1 c. puffed rice cereal
- 1 c. multigrain checked square cereal
- 2 c. popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp Mangia.tv Sweet Cajun Dry Rub
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Set oven to 375F
- In a medium pot heat 1/2 c. water and add Mangia, salt, and pepper. Let this simmer until it has reduced slightly and has the consistency of a runny syrup. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until evenly coated
- Spread out onto a large sheet pan and cook in the oven for about 15 min. or until it is at the desired level of crispness, stir the mixture
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.