Mangia rule #308-a: Even the most staunch meat eater is prepared for a vegetarian guest.
Spicy Cucumber Bites
1 cup untoasted walnuts
1 handful of fresh Parsley
1 cup crumbled goat cheese (Vegan Optional)
1/8 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 Tsp Mangia Sweet Cajun Rub
1. Chop the Parsley and Walnuts and put into a blender.
2. Pulse blender until the mixture is very fine.
3. Half the cucumbers and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds..
4. Add additional ingredients into blender except cucumbers.
5. Puree the mixture, until desired texture.
6. Spread the filling from the blender into the cucumbers halves.
7. Cut and arrange for maximum impact (don’t worry there is no right answer).
8. Learn how to be humble about your combination of genius and empathy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.