Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts (brined in a simple brine)
- 2 Tbs Mangia Dry Cajun Rub
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbs peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp red curry
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- Brine Chicken for 45 minutes.
- Heat Skillet or pan to very hot (don’t forget to be careful).
- Rub chicken with Mangia Dry Cajun Rub
- Sear the chicken on both sides to form a light crust. No more than 60 seconds on each side.
- Put seared chicken into a pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 275 F*.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for 6-8 minutes. Cut the chicken into strips and skewer with bamboo skewers.
- Heat the coconut oil, when melted, but not too hot, add peanut butter, curry, and cumin.
- Dust with chopped cilantro.