Looking for a great side dish or starting course? We got you.
Mangia Cajun Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chihuahua cheese
- 6 poblano peppers
- Cook ground turkey in skillet and put to the side.
- Wash poblano peppers then cut them in half and remove seeds.
- Put them in a bowl with the Mangia Cajun rub and olive oil and coat well. Sometimes it’s easier to put in a Tupperware style container and shake to coat. You want the rub and oil as even as possible.
- Combine the the turkey with red onion and cilantro and mix.
- In the freshly coated pepper-half place cooked ground turkey, red onion, and cilantro.
- Cover with cheese blend.
- Grill for about 4 minutes on medium high, move to direct flame for 1 minute.
- Remove and rest for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.