Our Beer Marinated Chops were so popular, we made another version, this time with root beer!
Mangia Cajun and Root Beer Marinated Chops
- 3 bone in pork loin chops
- 2 bottles of A&W Root Beer
- I/2 bag Mangia.tv Cajun Dry Rub
- 2 Tbs olive oil
1. Combine root beer, rub, and oil together. Put chops in bath and let marinate 4-36 hrs. Fuck forget em for a week…no biggie.
2. Cut the pineapple into rings, by now they’re envious of the cajun bath, so get another bowl and marinade it too.
3. Get grill hotter than big D in a speedo.
4. Grill … and on every turn pour more marinade over chops.
5. Watch it all disappear!