- 1 salmon filet, sami-thawed (or more if you’re making for more than 2 people!)
- Mangia.tv Fish Mojo (this is what makes this recipe out of this world, so click the link to get some!)
- Olive Oil
- Cook your pan on medium heat with some olive oil and a sprinkle of Mangia seasoning. If you’re planning on adding some nuts to your salad later, you can roast your nuts in the pan first, remove and chop.
- In the meantime, cube the salmon (see the video above to see how to cube your salmon filet), toss with some olive oil and add Mangia in a clean bowl. Add enough Mangia Mojo to coat all the salmon, don’t worry about adding too much, there’s no such scenario!
- Add salmon to hot pan, let cook a couple minutes, flip once, flip twice. It’ll be fast, salmon cubes don’t take very long to cook through. Cook to desired done-ness.
- Enjoy on a bed of your favorite greens, veggies and fruits and nuts! Maniga!
Let us know in the comments if you’ve tried our Mangia Mojo Candied Salmon and what you think!