Not the meaning of life…it just tastes like it.
Grilled Cajun Lobster Tails
- 2 Tbs Mangia Cajun Fish Mojo
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 4 Tbs Butter
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Preheat your grill. Medium-high
- Cut the Lobsters with kitchen scissors long ways down the softer under side of the lobster tail. Use a metal skewer or equivalent to keep the tail straight if possible.
- Grill lobsters over direct heat for about 4-5 minutes, basically until the shells become bright red. Turn the tails over and sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of Mangia Cajun Fish Mojo onto the meat. Grill for another 4-5 minutes, you’ll know it’s done when the meat is white and no longer translucent and jelly-like.
- Serve the tails with drawn butter with an added tsp of Mangia Fish Mojo and lemon wedges on the side.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.