These Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts have all the flavor and are a wonderful addition to your appetizer plate. Wrapping things in bacon also makes those things taste much better, whether you’re wrapping something you love, or something you don’t like so much (brussel sprouts get so much hate! What’s up with that?)
- Brussels Sprouts, halved if they’re big sized
- Bacon (avoid thick cut if you’re short on time)
- MangiaTV Sweet Cajun Dry Rub and MangiaTV Cajun Dry Rub
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut each brussels sprout in half if needed, put in a bowl, add olive oil and MangiaTV Cajun Dry Rub. Toss.
- Rub each bacon strip with MangiaTV Sweet Cajun Dry Rub. Cut each strip of bacon in half. You can try doing this in thirds, but we discovered that’s not enough bacon to wrap around sometimes. Plus, more bacon means more bacon which makes everybody happy.
- Wrap each brussels sprout in the bacon half. Have the bacon “seams” on the bottom. Secure with a toothpick. If you decide to secure it with a toothpick, insert it in each sprout horizontally. You can also soak the toothpicks in water before doing this so the ends don’t turn black.
- Bake about 20 minutes, flip (the horizontally inserted toothpicks are very convenient for this step) and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.