It’s no secret, Mangia Sweet Cajun seasoned chicken has won several awards at BBQ events. It’s also winning hearts of thousands of taste buds every day.
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables
Makes two servings:
- 1 large chicken breast
- MangiaTV Sweet Cajun Dry Rub
- angel hair pasta
- sweet basil pesto
- cherry tomatoes
- freshly grated parmesan
- Cook your pan on medium. This is also a good time to start on your water for pasta.
- Dice your carrots and throw in the pasta water so they cook. Once water starts boiling remove carrots from water and toss in the pan with chicken. Add your angel hair pasta to boiling water and cook about 30 seconds.
- Pat dry your breast with paper towel, cut the breast into small strips. Put in a bowl, drizzle with oil and season with Sweet Mangia. It’s probably better if you just dive in with your hands and just rub around to make sure every bit of that chicken is covered in Mangia. Add to the preheated pan along with onions, tomatoes and carrots. Cook chicken about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli towards the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Make your pesto.
- Enjoy with a glass of white wine and some good company!