Cajun Scrambled Eggs with Eggplant and Broccoli
– 3 eggs
– 2-3 broccoli florets, chopped into bits
– 1/4 c. eggplant, cut into rectangles
– 1 tsp. Mangia.tv Cajun Rub
– pinch salt
– pinch black pepper
– grated cheddar cheese for garnish
1. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and add broccoli and eggplant. Add a splash of water and cover to steam the veggies until broccoli is a bright green color. Set veggies aside
2. Whip 3 eggs in a bowl with Mangia, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat a large pat of butter in frying pan over medium heat, turning to coat the bottom. Pour in eggs and slowly drag spatula through them as they cook to from lovely eggy waves.
4. Add veggies once eggs are about halfway cooked and lightly sir them into the eggs.
add cheese when eggs are almost completely cooked, allow to melt.