You’ve sampled it at Red White & BBQ Fest in Westmont this weekend, here’s the recipe for Mangia.tv’s Grilled Cajun Shrimp so you can make it with that rub you bought, too!
Mangia Grilled Cajun Shrimp
- 1-2 lbs peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 bag sweet or regular Mangia Cajun Dry Rub, or Shrimp Mojo
- A Flaming Hot Grill
- Make sure shrimp are thawed and dry.
- Add olive oil or your favorite cooking oil and cover shrimp.
- Add Mangia rub liberally and mix to cover all the shrimp.
- When they have a pasty coating place on hot grill turning once or twice. (about 4 minutes per side)
- Watch out for the brawl for the last one!
Dip in in a sauce, toss it in pasta, or make a salad and let us know what you think! Mangia!