This is our tried and tested Shrimp spice. Proven for three decades at the Shrimp Walk restaurant in Highwood Illinois, and the base for our award winning competition rub. Third place in chicken at Chicago’s Windy City BBQ classic against 50 plus pro teams. It is a sure crowd pleaser on shrimp on the bbq. It is also fantastic on fish and veggies. Add a bit of brown sugar and you will dominate ribs and chicken! Hey, hit it with some cumin for can’t miss tex-mex. Did we mention a little sesame oil, ginger, and soy sauce and you have a killer Asian marinade? Well if not we just did. Please enjoy our seasoning responsibly…as fights have broken out for the last shrimp.
Thank you for your order!
Net Weight 16oz / bag
Ingredients: onion powder, garlic powder, salt, sugar, spices: paprika, celery, nutmeg, black pepper, cayenne pepper and turmeric, tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), cornstarch.
Made with LOVE at Lambs Farm
- Creates Restaurant Quality Meals: Transforms any shrimp, fish, meat, or poultry dish into a Five Star dining experience.
- The Most Versatile Seasoning Ever: Armed with Mangia you are only limited by your imagination. Contains such a versatile taste you can coat just about any seafood, meat, vegetable, poultry dish conceivable.
- Easy to Use: No skill, No Problem! This ready to use rub does the work for you. Simply, mix rub with your favorite cooking oil, coat rub/oil mixture liberally on meal, cook/grill and enjoy what is sure to be the first of many Mangia Meals.
- A Taste Explosion: Packed with flavor but not too spicy. You will never settle with bland food again.
- Award Winning: This first place winning seasoning has impressed professional competition judges all over the Chicagoland area. Your friends and family will be stunned when they take their first bites.