With the Super Bowl approaching and the Bears not playing this year… Again, my Super Bowl party revolves around… Da Food. Unless you put some serious cash on the game who really cares who wins? Peyton this, and Russell that…the only thing for sure is I’ll be a ‘mile high’ for kickoff and in need of great chow.
This year the Mangia.tv Super Bowl Party will feature a ‘Flatbread Bar’. Super easy and great for all taste Buds. Think of a build your own taco, or fajita but instead you heap all that culinary greatness on a flatbread and bake HOT for 15 minutes and HELLO. Pappa John can eat it.
The top ten toppings (Tx4) at my super bowl party will be:
- Cheese… Fresh Mozzarella, Mexican blend, Parmesan
- Sauteed Onions and peppers in olive oil and Mangia Dry Rub
- Grilled chicken with Sweet Cajun Dry Rub
- Italian sausage
- Bacon – sprinkle with Sweet Mangia rub during last minutes of cooking for Candied Bacon
- Fresh Cilantro, basil, oregano
- Olive Oil, pizza sauce
- Raw onion, pepper
set to watch the game and try to figure how in the hell Jay is going to earn all the bread…flat… on his back. Me thinks we need to get him Rubbed with Mangia Cajun Dry Rub before games…