This week on Cooking Vamp host Bob Heffernan interviews Shawn Mossell of Shawn Mossell Impreoved Living Institute in Wilmette, IL. Tune in and let’s get our minds on the right path!
From the website:
Shawn Mossell currently teaches Relaxation Conditioning / Stress-Reduction classes at the Norris Center at Northwestern University, and numerous locations throughout the Chicago area. Shawn has trained thousands of people on the subject of Relaxation Conditioning and stress reduction since 1990.
In addition to his Relaxation Conditioning work, here are some of Shawn’s career highlights:
- Stress Reduction Specialist
- Smoking Cessation Expert
- Practitioner and teacher of Spinal Touch therapy since 1986
- Owner of Pain Management Clinic since 1989
- Taught in more than 16 schools in 11 states since 1990
- Has helped thousands of people improve their sleep
- Currently on staff at the following institutions:
- Norris Center at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Integrated Holistic Health Clinic in Wilmette, Illinois
- Specialist in Bio-Mechanics & Bio-Engineering
- Member of National Guild of Hypnotists since 2002
- Since 1973 Shawn has continually trained in the practice of Psychorientology, the study of the mind/brain/body connection, to better serve his clients.
“I have been blessed to study, practice, and teach this work for over 40 years. I am more enthusiastic now than ever and hope to be of service to you, your family, or your business. I answer all calls personally. I look forward to serving you.”