Whether it’s Thursday Night Football, family reunion or you’re looking for appetizers to pair with Oktoberfest beer, Shrimp Mojo’ed shrimp skewers will make your party a delicious success. They’re extremely simple and fast to make, and can be customized to satisfy every taste bud. Add a touch of sweetness with fruit, like mango or pineapple, or go with bell peppers and onions for the ultimate kick of flavor to your mouth. Serve with a salad and a dip or dressing of your choice.
- a bag of Mangia Shrimp Mojo Dry Rub
- olive oil
- shrimp, devained and peeled
- red onions
- bell peppers
- mango or pineapple, cubed
- greens and dressing of your choice
- Preheat grill to high.
- Mix shrimp, oil and Shrimp Mojo in a bowl, make sure it’s coated nicely.
- Skewer shrimp and other ingredients.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve on a bed of greens, with a dressing or dipping sauce.