Mahi Mahi with Spinach and Roasted Pear and Purple Potatoes. Great dish for a date night!
- 2 Mahi Mahi fillets – we used frozen
- MangiaTV Fish Mojo Dry Rub
- salt – optional
- Olive oil
- 2 Purple Potatoes, cooked, cooled and then thinly sliced
- 1 golden pear, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Coat potatoes and pear in olive oil. Season with salt, if desired. Roast 20-30 minutes.
- While roasting potatoes and pear, thaw mahi mahi fillets if using frozen under running cold water, about 1-15 minutes. Pat dry. Coat with olive oil and season generously with MangiaTV Fish Mojo Dry Rub. Add salt if desired.
- Put on hot pan for about 4 minutes per side.
- Sautee your spinach in the pan with some salt and butter.
- Plate and enjoy!