You have a bag of Shrimp Mojo Dry Rub sitting in your spice cabinet, why not grill some shrimp?
Mangia Grilled Cajun Shrimp
- 1-2 lbs peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 bag of Shrimp Mojo
- A Flaming Hot Grill
- Make sure shrimp are thawed and dry.
- Add olive oil or your favorite cooking oil and cover shrimp.
- Add Mangia rub liberally and mix to cover all the shrimp.
- When they have a pasty coating place on hot grill turning once or twice. (about 4 minutes per side) Here’s some tips on grilling the perfect shrimp, every time.
- Watch out for the brawl for the last one!
Dip in in a sauce, toss it in pasta, or make a salad or tacos with this avocado butter and let us know what you think! Mangia!